• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Missing your generators

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
Hi there,
What happened to those useful WOIN generators?

My players -finally- reached a place suitable for shopping so I wanted to generate some guns - wtf happened?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN World migrated to Xenforo a couple of years ago. The generators were on the old creaky 20-year old vBulletin installation. They weren’t compatible with the current software.

MacD

EN World migrated to Xenforo a couple of years ago. The generators were on the old creaky 20-year old vBulletin installation. They weren’t compatible with the current software.
😢
Thank you for the very fast answer...
Any chance to get something similar?

MacD

It would be a huge endeavour and require hiring coders and stuff.
Yeah, I saw that coming... I'm not a coder but, as I got your code, I'll try a little bit later that week; mobile phones aren't good with that.
Btw I like your lego head avatar from those old days 😆👍

MacD

Ok, I don't get my hands on the tables; some generators are still runnable but use less without data 😅

If anyone out there with enough time and computers skill can hear me - it would be great to get a new WOIN weapons generator 😂

Remove ads