• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ML3's FREE Home Brew Monster Art

Torx

First Post
ml3,

Thank you so much, I absolutely love it. I love the clothing and all of the extra touches put in. That's really going to add a lot to my game. Thank you again.

ml3

First Post
Amazarakh

so much for the B&W only. this one just needed to be a quick color job.Here ya go Sylvaroth.

Attachments

• amazarakh.jpg
    amazarakh.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,910
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ml3 said:
so much for the B&W only. this one just needed to be a quick color job.Here ya go Sylvaroth.

Another Fantastic Image! Great work ml3.

BTW, feel free to sketch anything from this thread.

I think the Tree Troll or the Dragonwyrm would be the ones I'm most interested in seeing done. No pressure, though. I know your plate is full.

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

Sylvaroth

First Post
ml3 - thank you so much for doing this pic. You did a great job and I love the style of the chlothes you gave the Elder Lizard.
This is just what I was thinking of: A gigantic, threatening creature taking its pet cave-man for a walk.
Thank you again and keep up the outrageously good art.

Kudos,
Sylvaroth

:lol: :D :p :D :p :lol:

Here are some links in case you'd like to do some more of my creatures:
Tharsúnian Dwarves / The Aerlhún

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Very (and I mean VERY) nice pictures, ml3! Good work!

I specially like the ibisil.

Pay a bit more attention to clothing folds and drapes (the Cor's pants look a bit off).

What else can I say? Keep going down this route, you're in the right direction!

Draw On!

ml3

First Post
Thank you Claudio

I appreciate the compliment. And I agree about the wrinkles in the Corr's pants. Actually, they were supposed to be puffy "MC Hammer/Genie" style pants, but that didn't really come across.

Last edited:

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I like the ibisil too :)

Was rapt that ml3 chose one of mine. The 2 other campaign developers for our CS also liked it.

Looking forward to more pics (if time permits).

All of the pics so far have been great.

BTW I saw earlier an offer. Have you been able to add freelance work? Will we see you pics grace some future products?

Not that I want those companies to take you away from us freeloaders ;)

Connors

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads