• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ML3's FREE Home Brew Monster Art

Hunter

First Post
ML3-Feathered Dragon,Beautiful drawing!

Dungeon Blaster-I apologize I have been swamped and I didn't know that you were expecting a pic from me. If I knew you were expecting an image I would have been more attentive.

Hunter

Sylvaroth

First Post
I like the feathered dragon-pic. Somehow I can really see it in a fight-to-the-death with a mean red wyrm. Could be a cool image for a half-dragon/half-griffon, too.

Btw. my Aerlhûn ride flying sea creatures like prehistoric liopluradons or giant dire manta rays. Their more evil cousins the Runmôr wear heavy full plate (death knight style) and use undead versions of sea predators. Both of them use exotic coral weapons that seem almost too large to be wielded by medium creatures. I would die to see your vision of a duel between them, but a character sketch of a single Aerlhûn would do, too.

ml3

First Post
bump

Moving in to a new house. Barely time to think much less draw :(
I'll be back at it in October. October always gets the monster machine whirring anyway.

IcyCool

First Post
Well, here's one I'd like to see:

Mephistophlings: These insidious creatures are minor devils are an amusing and annoying creation of their namesake, Mephistopheles, Lord of the 8th (See the Book of Vile Deeds). They delight in causing pain and suffering, leaving a trail of it wherever they go.

Each Mephistophling appears to be a miniture, bat-winged devil about the size of a halfling resembling Mephistopheles. While the similarity to Mephistopheles is noticeable, there is enough variation in their appearances that you can tell them apart. They enjoy hurling about their Hellfire-themed Vile Magic Missiles or Scorching Rays while they cackle with glee. Most Mephistophlings carry a small, 3-tined, pitchfork-like spear and wear ratty black garments (much like their namesake).

I plan on using a group of these little guys (mechanically they are half-fiend halfing Sorcerers) on my group soon, and I'd love to have a picture of a couple of them.

Sylvaroth

First Post
Have fun ML3! Having moved 7 times the last 7 years, I know you will ;)

IcyCool your mephits...erh...mephistophlings seem so familiar to me :p

Olly

First Post
IcyCool said:
Well, here's one I'd like to see:

Mephistophlings: These insidious creatures are minor devils are an amusing and annoying creation of their namesake, Mephistopheles, Lord of the 8th (See the Book of Vile Deeds). They delight in causing pain and suffering, leaving a trail of it wherever they go.

Each Mephistophling appears to be a miniture, bat-winged devil about the size of a halfling resembling Mephistopheles. While the similarity to Mephistopheles is noticeable, there is enough variation in their appearances that you can tell them apart. They enjoy hurling about their Hellfire-themed Vile Magic Missiles or Scorching Rays while they cackle with glee. Most Mephistophlings carry a small, 3-tined, pitchfork-like spear and wear ratty black garments (much like their namesake).

I plan on using a group of these little guys (mechanically they are half-fiend halfing Sorcerers) on my group soon, and I'd love to have a picture of a couple of them.

Heh. I am so stealing this idea! ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads