• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MLB Power Pros 2008

Amellia

First Post
Power Pros 2 comes out at the end of the month. I'm not usually a sports game person, but the style looks pretty cool and there's a bunch of different game modes, apparently developed from fan feedback from the first game. so you can go anywhere from the basic baseball game mode to a more rpg-like mode, where you can follow a character all the way through his career. There's this "MLB Life" mode where you can be an MLB player and have to deal with stuff like contracts, PR, buying a house or a car, etc.

And, apparently, you can upload your miis and play with them, which would be pretty hilarious considering some of the miis my friends and I have made... Though it's also coming out on PS2, which is better for me, since technically my roommate is the one with the Wii, and I am the one with the PS2. >_>

Agamon

Adventurer
Power Pros 1 was okay, but nothing to write home about. It was more of an arcady game than sports sim, well, maybe that's not fair, it was just more simple than the usual sports sim. It's decent, but I found it a bit too easy. I clobbered the AI when I played, but if I simmed, my team won about 1 out of 5.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads