• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MMS:WE RPGMall's version the real printed one?

gariig

First Post
I'm talking my girlfriend into buying this for me, and I have a question. Is the copy at RPG Mall the same as the copy at FRP Games ? If so, the RPG Mall seems like a better deal if you want to also get the PDF version along with the printed. Thanks for the help.

Gariig

All copies of MMS:WE at RGPmall.com are offset press (i.e. the real printed one), not a digital print on demand.

Regardless where you pick it up, we're glad your interested. Suzi got me Unearthed Arcana for Valentines. :)

joe b.

gariig

First Post
Sweet, I can't pass up a deal with the printer version and the PDF. I was going to get Unearthed Arcana, but she saw the description of MMS:WE and said I had to get it (because she wanted to read it :)). You gotta love her.

Gariig

xrpsuzi

First Post
gariig said:
Sweet, I can't pass up a deal with the printer version and the PDF. I was going to get Unearthed Arcana, but she saw the description of MMS:WE and said I had to get it (because she wanted to read it :)). You gotta love her.

Gariig

Your girlfriend has impeccable taste :)

-suzi

Remove ads