• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM Cyberpunk Game "Digital Seed" OOC Thread

Lobo Lurker

First Post
I'm back. Dad ended up staying in my computer room... which basically cut off my 'net access until he left.

I see that I'm stunned, so there's not much to post, though I might be able to whip up something by tomorrow.

Just curious Evil Ujio, The agent's attack roll was 25, correct? What was the Damage Save DC? Or are you purposely keeping that secret (understandable)? I should also point out that Unit-12 is immune to critical hits (Immunity: Critical Hits) as I get the impression that the agent scored a critcal (the 30' back part).

Last edited:

maddmic

Explorer
I have not read the entire game, nor the entire OOC. But after reading page 1 and the last, I am interested in playing should an opening come up. It might be a bit different to me as I'm used to regular Cyberpunk and not MnM, but I think it would be an easy transition for me should you all have an opening soon.

Also, how are the mechanics working out for you?

Evil Ujio

First Post
LOL been busy, Elfy is your car going to stay stopped at the light, I need to know and to the other questions uhh... mechanics are good, and knowledge of M&M makes the game easier... and uh... it is fun

Elfy

First Post
Evil Ujio said:
Elfy is your car going to stay stopped at the light, I need to know

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question until you answer my question because my answer depends on what, exactly, the other car is doing while it's not waiting. Is someone opening fire on Kirala's car, trying to ram her car, simply trying to pull up beside her, etc? I can't know what she's going to do unless you make it clear what they're apparently trying to do while they're not waiting - understand? ; )

Remove ads