• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

Zerith

First Post
healing is a alt power :p

Also, Density is Growth without the size change, so its just + str + sta - dodge - parry - stealth with the added downside of "that car can't carry you" and or "that Bridge can't Hold you"
Also, the speed was a 'freebee' of normal growth... but I forgot that it's Only Mechas/Vehicles that get +1 speed per 4 and everyone lese gets that per 8.
My copy of hero lap is on my old/dead pc >_<

Hmm, that said, that could work.
Stranded action alt form (-2pp point cost)
New total cost, 29(35)pp
Old Total cost 34(40)
[sblock=In suit]Growth 6 6(7)pp
-Permanent, Innate, removable

Density4 4(5)pp
-Permanent, Innate, removable

Impervious11 9(11)pp
-removable

Magic Array 11(13)pp
-Magic Eldritch Blast 9
--Blast 2, Distracting, Side effect(center on user), Skill Magic Role 16+ Removable
-Create, Force Wall 3
--Distracting, Stationary, Tether, Movable, Selective, Impervious, Removable
Point total 30(36)[/sblock]

[Sblock=out of suit]Enhanced Dexterity 2 (4pp)
Enhanced Agility 4 (8pp)
Regen 5 (5pp)
Healing 9 (2pp)
[Limited to others, Emphatic, Distracting, Activation(Movement)]
Point total: 19[/Sblock]

I think adding 1 and 3 to his Str and Wil would be most fitting for the freed up points. :3

Last edited:

Zerith

First Post
It happens, it would make sense that healing would be part of a magic array if one is present.
But he effectively heals by Bleeding on people: hard to do that through a suit

GreenKarl

First Post
So looking better... my one thought might be that you are going to have to have at least a Defense (Dodge and Parry) of a 12 for the Distracting limitation to be actually be worth a limitation. 1/2 round up for Vulnerable is still and 11 so no limitation...

Unless I am reading the rules wrong and 1/2 'Active Defense' of 11 would be 6

Zerith

First Post
figured it had a - 1 minimum, having it drop to 10 when distracted, but he did just have points freed up, so maybe use the 5 points to add 1 Str, Fight, and Will?
That would make his suit def be 12.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If the Shadow wants to ask around with the Russian Mob he can make some rules (depending on who he wants to ask and how he wants to go about it)...

So if you have some Russian Bar you want to go and ask around in your secret id I think you would need a Deception check
If you want to go beat up some known members that is going to be a Intimidate check
etc

Intimidation: 1D20+5 = [20]+5 = 25

Crit that! They pee their pants!

Remove ads