• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Moderators - Please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

originally posted by Barendd Nobeard
Or just wait 30 minutes. I'm sure there'll be an opening in the CoC game every half hour or so....
Now THERE'S a game that sounds fun! I'll bring a smock to wear so I don't get blood, ooze, or slime on myself from your game table :D

Trinity666

First Post
I will only be able to stay for the first game guys sorry about that.
But I will try to stay as long as I possibly can. So take me out of my second spot choice please.

*Gasp* Has this truly fallen to the 7th page?! Never! Let's bump this bad boy the the front page, right here! Sign up for Of Sound Mind--written by superjudge P-Kitty and GMed by yours truly...ME!

21 people for breakfast? Mark, that resturant was pretty busy last time, do you think we'll need a reservation? The owner was kinda bitchy too.

And a BUMP!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
People have mentioned that before, but everytime I've been there at that time of day on Saturday or Sunday, there have been ample empty tables (ten or twelve open). It does start to get busy right before ten, but we've got to be over at the store by then to get the games started anyway.

Let's face it, we really only need five tables with that many people. I take the train out there, arrive around ten after nine, always manage to be over to the shop by ten o'clock for the opening. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

To be honest, though. There's another spot that is a larger restaurant called Little America just down the street. I go there sometimes because they do not put onions in the hash browns, which I do not care to eat.

The first place just happens to be a tad closer and easier to find (right across the tracks and within the line of sight of the store).

I'm fine with either place if people would wish to switch. When I've been to Little America it had more than enough tables as well.

Thoughts? :)

pat_b

First Post
I'm in

Marks' got me in for LG, and I'll take a slot at 7 jedi, but I have no idea how to do D20 Star Wars, or character creation.

also I'm in for breakfast, Jack, you can contact me off list at plbuckl1@attbi.com to discuss creation stuff

Jack Haggerty

First Post
pat_b said:
I'm in

Marks' got me in for LG, and I'll take a slot at 7 jedi, but I have no idea how to do D20 Star Wars, or character creation.

also I'm in for breakfast, Jack, you can contact me off list at plbuckl1@attbi.com to discuss creation stuff

Don't worry about it too much, I'm gearing these adventures for both rookies and veterans of SW. There will be opportunities for roleplaying, but my primary purpose is to "excersize" the rules. If you've played any D20 game, you'll catch on quick... That's the nice bit about D20 games.

If you feel uncomfortable creating a character, I will have a variety of pre-generated characters available for you to choose from.

And with a little luck, I'll have the revised rules to play with in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads