• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Modern Game with Psionics - Mental Bloc/OOC

Phoenix8008

First Post
On a side note, I'm going to be moving this weekend so I'll probably not be posting Saturday or Sunday. Might not have internet for a few days after that from home, but I'll be able to post from work M-F without problem.

Shayuri

First Post
Mew.

I think, based on my own reaction at least, that a little discussion is in order. The feeling I'm getting is that expectations are not being met...both GM expectations, and player expectations. There's a very palpable sense of malaise growing, seen in dwindling post frequency and post volume.

Or it is just me?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Not just you.

I feel like we could use a little more direction or guidance. Not sure what else the characters are supposed to do or where to go from here.

Shayuri

First Post
Meep?

Did I kill it?

Seems like everyone's still around... I wasn't trying to be critical...I just wanted to discuss the situation and work things out. Honest. I don't -want- the game to die. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads