• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

modern minis?

Sakzilla

Explorer
Looking for a decent line(s) of modern minis that I can tackle for my new d20 modern campaign. I play with 1" hex mat, so I'd be going for the same scale as chainmail/GW/Reaper, etc.

Any thoughts? I'd want some of the following:

SWAT figures
men in suits
ordinary civilians
recent soldiers (can only find these in 1/35 scale)

Alot of what's out there has a sci-fi feel to it - I want mundane! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

Kris

Adventurer
Hello :)

There may be a few worth looking at on the following site (which coincidentally I was looking at earlier today myself:) )

http://www.gisby.org/fw.htm

Some of the mini's look quite cool - though nearly all of them are toting a weapon of some description (so if you were looking for unarmed mini's - then I guess you'll be out of luck). I do not own any of them myself (so I can't comment on the actual quality or anything) - but I am tempted in getting the Indiana Jones looking mini from their 'Adventure in the 1920s' Range :)

Anyway, hope that helps :)

Mistah_Richard

First Post
Wargames Foundry makes the best modern stuff...

The ranges are all about Games Workshop size (same sculptors and artists) in the 28mm to 30mm range.

Here are some samples fromt heir website:

Some of their Street Violence Series

1b.jpg

8b.jpg

7b.jpg

4b.jpg

1b.jpg

Some of the World War Two series

5b.jpg

4b.jpg

pc73.jpg

Remove ads