• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Modified D&D 3.5 Character Sheet

hoyagerv

First Post
Does anyone know of a modified 3.5 character sheet that takes into account both Action Points and the Vitality/Wound points mechanic?

Keith

Turanil

First Post
Action Points and the Vitality/Wound points mechanic?

Bwuhahahahahaha!!.... Don't search anymore! There is one, and only one! I did it! See this download page !

BTW: you may not like this sheet, which is way different from a regular 3.5 sheet. It also include Sanity points, Wealth bonus, and Reputation.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Turanil said:
Bwuhahahahahaha!!.... Don't search anymore! There is one, and only one! I did it! See this download page !

BTW: you may not like this sheet, which is way different from a regular 3.5 sheet. It also include Sanity points, Wealth bonus, and Reputation.
One: That scary laughter is sooooo...ghoulish;) .

Two: The sheet is very cool:cool:

Cam Banks

Adventurer
Turanil said:

That's an excellent sheet Turanil. Very nice and clean layout!

Cheers,
Cam

hoyagerv

First Post
Thanks for the suggestions. Your sheet looks quite nice Turanil, and I'll likely use it. I personally like the more traditional D&D look of the sheet found on the Mad Irishman's site, but it did not appear as if it were Action/Wound point viable yet.

Edit: Turns out I'm not too bright--the Mad Irishman's sheet is Vitality/Wound compatible. Thanks again for the assistance!

Last edited:

Remove ads