• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mods - Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Hollywood said:
Well, not many GMs have come forward... :/ Perhaps the first post could be updated to include
a) a list of the suggested games pulled from the other post
b) a list of GMs and their game of choice

Think that would help us know whats going on.

I'd volunteer, but no one was interested in WEG SW it seems. :) May have to consider playin the d20 SW....

We'll give it a little more time before making any adjustments, I think, though I will take that list that Baron von Starblade (Thanks Josh!) collected for us and add it to that first post as you suggest. Last time around, we had more DMs than players, and I think they are all just working on their summaries and such. :)

Diremede

First Post
The Manor of Brindal Bendingsworth

Morning or Evening Slot depending on player interest

The Manor of Brindal Bendingsworth

The Manor of Brindal Bendingsworth has been empty for the past 50 years, and supposedly, it is filled with riches beyond belief. Upon Brindals death, a group of townsfolk went forth to plunder the home, but they never returned. Others have gone forth to raid the Manor on the hillside, but none have ever walked out once crossing the threshold of the old place. Lately townsfolk have gone missing, farmers near the manor have seen strange lights near the manor in the wee hours of the morning. Witch craft they say, others say the spirit of Brindal himself haunts the place. No one knows for sure, but you have heard of the rumors from the City of Drindal, and you decide to travel to the town to lay claim to the riches said to be within the manor.

This is a D&D adventure for 4-6 characters of 9th level. The adventure does not take place in any particular campaign setting and is a small home brew adventure with a semi-horror, mystery theme. The characters will be point buy (30 points, slightly tougher than tough) characters that will consist of the core rulebooks, and the supplement books such as Sword and Fist, Blood and Tome, Song and Silence, Masters of the Wild, & Defenders of the Faith.

Any thoughts..........

Last edited:

Mike, I'll play in your d20 Modern game -- doesn't much matter which one you use. Although the 60's sneaky Vatican game was tons of fun -- I don't know if I still have that character around anymore anyway.

I also played in a Mutants and Masterminds game last night -- probably end up being a one-shot, but I really enjoyed it. Any takers on GMing that?

Quickbeam

Explorer
You can put me down for any d20 Modern game Mike, although the Stupid Minds option sounds least appealing to me. At the moment, there's a good chance that Josh and I are gonna carpool to this event together, so it might make sense to have he and I playing at least one game simultaneously.

Depending on the timing of the d20M session, I'd like to also play in a 3E D&D, CoC, or Mutants and Masterminds game. Diremede, your game is definitely an option for me...I just want to see what else shakes out for the various time slots.

Mark

I'm surprised we're not seeing more regular D&D games be proposed right out of the box. If anyone is interested in running "The Whispering Woodwind" please let me know and I'll make an arrangements for you. :)

Mark

C'mon DMs and Gms! Let's see some ideas get tossed around, eh? They don't have to be fully fleshed out like we used to do. You can propose even the thinnest of ideas and get the details worked out as we go with input from the players. :)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I think we're finding the problem of having the Gameday on President's Day weekend. I'm not sure if I'll even be in town, since I have Monday off. If I am able to game (and I'll know by early next week), I'll probably continue the "tradition" I started last Gameday and run a classic 1st edition D&D module converted to 3E - maybe even White Plume Mountain (even if Eric won't be there to enjoy it :( ).

Mark

Eridanis said:
I think we're finding the problem of having the Gameday on President's Day weekend. I'm not sure if I'll even be in town, since I have Monday off. If I am able to game (and I'll know by early next week), I'll probably continue the "tradition" I started last Gameday and run a classic 1st edition D&D module converted to 3E - maybe even White Plume Mountain (even if Eric won't be there to enjoy it :( ).

Hopefully you will be able to make it. I think, as said before, that the winter version of the Chicago Gameday is always going to be a tough draw. We'll press on, nonetheless, and have a great time even with reduced numbers. Those that miss out will hopefully be able to attend the next which should be sometime in early June. :)

Now let's get some of you DMs/GMs out of the woodwork with some game ideas! :)

pat_b

First Post
Gameday: I'm in

Hey all,

Having fixed my dysfunctional work set up I would like to toss my hat in to the ring to play D20 modern, and....

I would like to try my hand at putting people through The Temple of Elemental EVIL *evul laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads