• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mods - Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
KnowTheToe said:
I hate to miss one becasue I so look forawrd to the Chicago Game Days, but I now have a memorial service to go to at 2 PM. this basically shoots my chances of attending. Good luck everyone and have fun. See you next time.

I'm sorry to hear that, Matt. I hope that you can make the next one. :(

HellHound said:
I'll gladly give away free product to GameDay attendees. The downside is it is all e-product, and therefore someone will have to be in charge of collecting the email addresses of the winners, and passing them off to myself so I can send them links to their prizes (via email).

If this is cool, then add the following to the prize list:

2 copies - Librum Equitis Compiled
1 copy - Everyone Else
1 copy - Crimson Contracts - The Assassin's Manifesto
1 copy - Kid's Colouring Book o Critters - Celebrity Edition
1 copy - Thee Compleat Librum ov Gar'Udok's Necromantic Artes

How exceedingly cool, HH! Thank you very much and there is no downside to that at all. I keep hearing great things about all of your work and I am sure that everyone will be chomping at the bit to snap up those goodies! :)

originally posted by Mark
What part(s) are you up for this time? Are you going for Gabey or Chip? Or perhaps bringing your own interpretation to the Professor and shaving your head again...?

I'm Chip :) There'll be no head shaving this time, though--I want to have a decent head of hair for my senior prom!! :D Dance rehearsals could very well cut into this fine event, however I am going to fight to get the rehearsals pushed much earlier. I'd much rather wake up earlier on a Saturday than have my whole middle of the day eaten away. Monday night I shall give you the absolute final word.

Ed got .... oh what the hell is his name.... Waldo or something. Typical Ed part...he just tried out for it this time (he normally doesn't try out and then people come to him in the middle of the show and say "PLEEEEEEASE ED! JOIN THE MUSICAL!!! WEEE NEEEEEEEED YOUUUU!!!") lol.

I'm done hijacking the thread now.... :)

pat_b

First Post
Oneshot onekill :-D

Ok I read over Return to the temple and it really doesn't work as a oneshot adventure, which is what most of these gamedays are going to be so instead I am going to run a homebrew one shot set in GH,

Synopsis: brave renowned adventurers you are in a town and there are dark rumors of beasts stealing animals, and even some children from the nearby town of Varun, and the town father's need your help.... will you take the challenge?

an adventure for 6 5th level characters... 36 point buy, max gold, minor magic you can afford, PHB, DMG,and WOTC stuff only... including OA....

Do you dare to take the challenge?

Mark

Trev - I look forward to hearing the schedule on Monday. Congrats on getting the part! :)

Pat - That sounds like it may be a better choice. ;)

Others - Don't make me stop this car... :D

Shadeus

First Post
That's it? No more DMs? Who's evil villians will I smack around like little girls and make them cry for their Gary (Gygax that is)?

Mark? Haven't heard from you yet. Not running an adventure this time around?

Oh, and congrats Trev. Being in a play is like roleplay training school.

Mark

Shadeus said:
Mark? Haven't heard from you yet. Not running an adventure this time around?

I had thought that I might just play this time around, given I always run two slots and so many others were always signing on to DM. Now, it appears, that no one wants little old me to get a chance to play... :(

Of course, my schedule is delightfully vague about WHEN the dance rehearsals are on saturdays.... *grumbles*

I will definately NOT be able to make the morning slot, though it maybe possible to get into the second slot... i'm not sure about Fayredeth as he has employment committments now...but I might scrounge up one of the lovely ladies in our home group to travel with me up to Games Plus... I'll find out as soon as i know.. .until then... I'll just see what games are open... is there a schedule of everything anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads