Monarch legacy of monsters

Yeah the whole hallucination thing made no sense along with pencil shavings ( you not finding those shavings in that weather when it seemed like he was dying. It was just bad.

Kurt Russell part? What exactly was he doing with the fire?

The meeting with may outside the art exhibit. For me she came of as unlikeable (just my 2 cents )

Dire Bare

Legend
I won't be watching the show, but I'm definitely intrigued this - there haven't been very many times that two generations of a family have played the same character, and I can't think of any where it was more than just a simple cameo.
Kurt and Wyatt Russell have played father and son before, but both were intrigued by the idea of playing the same character at different points in his life.

Father/son (or mother/daughter) actors playing the same role isn't something originated by Monarch and the Russells, but usually it's a much younger kid playing the younger character, like 8-12 or something.

Dire Bare

Legend
well, that makes sense then. Not just a weird hallucination
Well . . . . when Kentaro finds pencil shavings in the tent and then later in the radio building, that makes sense. But when he finds them in the snow while wandering lost, that's a hallucination. Or is it?

Richards

Legend
I won't be watching the show, but I'm definitely intrigued this - there haven't been very many times that two generations of a family have played the same character, and I can't think of any where it was more than just a simple cameo.
The actress who plays Sheldon's mom, Mary Cooper, in young Sheldon is the daughter of the actress who played her in The Big Bang Theory. That's the only other instance I can come up with.

Johnathan

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The actress who plays Sheldon's mom, Mary Cooper, in young Sheldon is the daughter of the actress who played her in The Big Bang Theory. That's the only other instance I can come up with.

Johnathan
John and Atanda Kani play the elder and younger Tchaka in the Black Panther movie, in the last season of Agents of SHIELD James Paxton replaced his father Bill Paxton as a younger version of the same character.
and kinda related OShea Jackson Jr played his father Ice Cube in Strait Outta Compton and Dwayne Johnson has portayed his father Rocky Johnson on screen too

Well . . . . when Kentaro finds pencil shavings in the tent and then later in the radio building, that makes sense. But when he finds them in the snow while wandering lost, that's a hallucination. Or is it?
It's not, it real. But with his brain shutting down due to hypothermia, it makes it difficult to distinguish between what is real and what is hallucination.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
It's not, it real. But with his brain shutting down due to hypothermia, it makes it difficult to distinguish between what is real and what is hallucination.
I doubt the pencil shavings in a windy outdoors and on top of recent snow were real unless we find his father was just there moments before Kentaro, which seems highly unlikely.

Remove ads