• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mongoose Matt Please - Quintessential Psion/Psy War?

johncolossus

First Post
Dear Mongoose People
JUst got Quint Wizard......same old good standard(Cleric and Wizard are favs so far). I know you have your plans well in advance but can only press release shortly before......BUT pretty please can you hint at when to expect Quint Psion and Quint Psy Warrior? If you do the Psion one like the wizard, well what can I say....?
Thanks

thundershot

Adventurer
They're still not on the list yet, but they were confirmed...

I'm just curious as to why Quint Witch is going to come before the other "Core" class books....

Chris

Selganor

Adventurer
Oops... should read what I'm replying to...

Maybe the Netbook of Witches and Mayfair's Witches as well as many other sources gave the author more inspirations than many other core classes got...
That's in no way implying that these books will be copied or ripped off, but there are less interesting core classes than witches.

Last edited:

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

Yes, we do indeed have definete plans for both psions and psychic warriors (and the two will be very different) but I am afraid you will have to wait just a little longer.

As for Witch, a manuscript landed on my desk that was just too cool not to print straight away!

johncolossus

First Post
?a little longer...

Dear MMatt
When you say a little longer do you mean next year? I know you cannot be specific but could you narrow it down to 2002 or 2003? Thanks

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi there,

I currently have two open slots for Quintessential books towards the end of this year. As to whether they will be filled by Psychic Warriors, Psions or something else will pretty much be determined by which writers get back to me first!

I'll keep you posted though. . .

Remove ads