(Mongoose) New Releases - Traveller and Judge Dredd

MongooseMatt

First Post
Three new titles will be hitting the shelves of your local games store this week, one for Traveller, and two for Judge Dredd.

Mega-City One Archives 2: Lawbringers
This volume covers the most famous judges to have graced the streets of Mega-City One, bringing their own brand of instant justice to the streets. From the most recognisable faces, such as Anderson, Dredd and Giant, to those who attained the heights of Chief Judge, and even the few corrupt judges, Lawbringers provides a complete biography on each, charting their successes and failures.

For more information and a preview, visit;

Mongoose Publishing : For All Your Gaming Needs ...

The Judges' Handbook
Uncover the secrets of the Justice Department in Mega-City One. Within this book, you will find all the methods, technologies and procedures the judges use to track down criminals. From the forensics of Tek-Div to the Manta Prowl Tank, there is a tool to solve every crime, and your judges have access to them all.

The Justice Department provides new rules and options for judges as they patrol the streets of Mega-City One, and allows them access to the more elite divisions and promotions, allowing them to become Exorcist Judges, join the holocaust Squad, or even Acc-Div! If that is not enough to complete an investigation, then the judges will be happy to try out the latest weapons and equipment, straight from the workshops of Tek-Div.

For more information and a preview, visit;

Gvurrdon Map Pack
The Gvurrdon sector awaits your exploration in this huge poster map, featuring every system, trade link and starbase in the sector. Beautifully illustrated in full colour, this map is the third in a series that will allow you to explore the entire Third Imperium and beyond, joining posters together to form one gigantic map!

Includes a full key to aid navigation.

For more information, visit;

Treebore

First Post
I just got Volume 1 of the Judge Dredd series, and since I am very pleased with it I will be getting Volume 2.

I also finally got the first two sector maps only over a week ago, and since I am pleased with the size and paper quality of those I will definitely being buying this new sector map as well.

I'll likely break down and get the Judges Handbook too, even though my original intention was to just follow the 12 volume set.

Remove ads