• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monroe Forge is seeking...

Lily

First Post
Monroe Forge is seeking those interested in learning the art of metal craft. We are taking applications for persons interested in an apprenticeship. Gender makes no difference.

If interested please respond to this attachment, and I'll arrange a date for interview.

Cilith Estarn

First Post
Mz. Monroe...

Mz. Monroe,

I would be much abliged if, in the future, should another position open up that I might be informed. Thank you.

*signed* Cilith Estarn

Last edited:

Cilith Estarn

First Post
Mz. Monroe,

Indeed I do have some experience. My father was a blacksmith though we did not deal so much in weapons. I also have some experience in leatherworking if that happens to be relevant. I eagerly await your reply. Thank you.

*signed* Cilith Estarn

Kiron Oakleaf

First Post
I would like to arrange for a meeting to discuss potentional work opportunities, as long as you don't have a problem working with a vampire.

Kiron

Lily

First Post
Mister Kiron,

I do not employ vampires, I stake them. The offer has been politely revoked. I would be cautious with whom you advertise to that you're a vampire. Vampirism is frowned upon in Ford's Keep and outlawed in Siani's Crossroads Tavern (IE. Consult COC).

Sincerely,
Lily

Cilith Estarn

First Post
Mz. Monroe

I happen to have seen your last post and was curious if my assumption that the spot has been reopened is correct. If this is so I would appreciate if you would let me know.

*signed* Cilith Estarn

Last edited:

Lily

First Post
Mister Estarn,

I apologize for not responding sooner. I was distracted by the Vampire that was seeking employment. The position isn't open for an apprentice, but you state that you're an experience blacksmith. I am in dire need for another experienced blacksmith due to the untimely death of my competion Wendigo. I have gotten a sudden influx of comissions. We can try to arrange a formal interview or you can catch up with me whenever you see me in the tavern.

[She gives a brief description of herself]

There is no other Quarterlings that I know of in town, so I should be easy to spot.

Sincerely,
Lily

Sir Kellandros

First Post
Miss Monroe,
I am a skilled weapon and armorsmith and would like to have a place to practice my craft. I will work for you free of charge, as I need no gold and I enjoy working with metal to craft beuatifull weapons and sets of armor. I can craft nearly any you want but I specialize in heavy armor and large weapons.

Sir Kellandros, Paladin Of Karrnath

Remove ads