• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Book?

joela

First Post
Hey all, Ben kindly hired me to work on this book, I'm glad the artwork is getting a nice response :)
I believe I only have a handful of images left to do and then it's all up to Badaxe to wrestle with this monster of a monster book.. I don't envy them the task!
I've posted a new thread on ENWorld that will showcase a few pieces of art for this book (as I go) and some work for Paizo and personal stuff.. take a look if you're interested :)
http://www.enworld.org/forum/media-lounge-miscellaneous-geek-stuff/304754-scotts-gallery.html

Gorgeous stuff. Never pictured Cthulhu, though, with Arnold Schwarzenegger-arms, though. :heh:

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
The art looks great, and maybe I missed it, but is there an estimated release date for this book? I really like the Trailblazer book, some great stuff in there, but I'm always looking for something new... ;)

Papercut

First Post
Wulf just posted an update on the Kickstarter page.

Patrons of the Monstrous Arts by Benjamin Durbin Patronage Monsters (x2) and Progress Update — Kickstarter

Continues to have stellar art. *drools*

Hehe, they will be reissuing the main book in larger format with better formatting? I guess the $10 sale on Loot! was a way to clear out some old stock. I am now the proud owner of the old, hard to read gen it seems. :p

The good news is the new book will be even better!

Remove ads