Monster Builder Update Online

spinmd

Fishy DM
I have noticed something really odd. If I take any official creature with additional speeds (fly, climb, etc) and make a copy to edit, all the speeds change in the viewer (left section). Most go to zero.

In the middle editing section the numbers are correct, but if I put in any number, the viewer always shows the initial changes that originally occurred when the monster was put into edit mode.

Only by deleting the speed and re-adding do the speeds fix themselves.

Also, bloodied HPs are 1/2 HPs rounded up now in the MB.

I assume it's a typo (2 instead of 1) because the other MM1 ogres' damage values haven't been changed. It does bring his damage to MM3 levels, though. :)
None of the MM1 monsters have been updated to MM3 damage AFAIK. The OgreSavage's damage was errataed long ago. To fully bring it up to MM3 standard, damage should be 2d10+9.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
.. but the ogre savage's AC has also increased, as well as it's to hit bonus - so that, in combination with the damage increase - doesn't that reflect the july update to monster templates and damage scaling..? Perhaps there's a new module which used an ogre savage and it's been updated and incorporated as a result?

S

Sunseeker

I think it would be so much easier if ENWorld were the official forums. There are more insightful discussions, knowledgeable people and board comradery here than at WotC.

Actually, it would be horrible, just for the simple fact that we'd have to deal with obsessive over-moderation because not only are we an RP community, but we'd be the online face of WoTC. It would be a horrible existance that would end up looking something like a leaked CIA document where all you can see is "The" and "D&D" and "thing."

Remove ads