• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Cards

kingworks

Explorer
I have created and posted 4e Monster Cards on the Kingworks Creative Blog There are complete sets for the following books:

Monster Manual 1
Open Grave
Dungeon Delve
Manual of the Planes

They are formatted to fit on a 6" x 4" index card and, for the most part, have the following layout:
Monster-Card-02-sample.jpg

(Some of the earlier cards from MM1 have a slightly different layout in the side column.)

I am happy to make and offer these completely free of charge, but ask that users own a copy of the material they are downloading for, in order to avoid copyright infringement.

Enjoy!

Dane

First Post
Of course this is awesome.

The monster card design that you have created is brilliant. These cards make initiative, monster management, and running combat as smooth as silk. You should earn several major awards.

I still print out everything, but this editable version has some great advantages. Will you be going back and re-doing the earliest monsters from the first Monster Manual?

Mercutio01

First Post
Nice. I still use MSE and the monster/character/power cards Black Plauge and I created, but if this had been around last year, I'd probably have abandoned work on my version and used these.

Like you said on the website, it would be infinitely more useful to have the image be editable, such that I could take the output from DDI or a scan from my book, and import that. I don't know how to do it in Acrobat, sadly, but that would be the ideal.

Remove ads