• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Cards

kingworks

Explorer
@Dane: Thank you very much. If I can find a way to quickly and easily apply a pdf template to the existing cards, I certainly will endeavor to do that.

@Mercuito01: Importing files and scans is getting into a full-fledged program. Unfortunately, I am not able to pursue that - at least, not at this time. I will continue to look into using pdf's, though.

@Kzach: I have made no money in this endeavor in any way. I suppose it would be pirating for someone who did not own the material to download and use it. If WotC ever sends a C&D notice, I will acquiesce immediately.

BartD

First Post
This is awesome work!

Howeer, I haven't had a chance to utilise it sice I dscovered it, and now the Monster Builder can produce excellent output (jpg/rtf) ... won't that be better than scans?

NotAYakk

Legend
A proggy that takes monster builder output, and produces a monster card, would be ideal actually.

Avoids IP problems, allows for custom monsters, and generally makes the world a better place. ;)

kingworks

Explorer
. . . I'm think I may wind up with a simple blank template with slots to enter all information.

That's probably the only thing I can produce that will make everyone happy.

A guy can only take getting banned in forums so much before giving serious reconsideration to what he's posting. -_-"

UPDATE: I've taken down the links. I will no longer be producing Monster Cards.

Last edited:

Remove ads