• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster/Character Counters

Druchii

Explorer
I'm looking at liquidating my DnD mini's stock and want to pick up down loadable monster/character counters I can print up what I need.

So why am I telling you this please?

Can readers of this thread please feel free to post links to good Monster/character encounter down loadable markers I can down load and print up.

3D or 2D is fine too, but I may just go with flat counters.

Thanks in advance...................

Truename

First Post
I'm looking at liquidating my DnD mini's stock and want to pick up down loadable monster/character counters I can print up what I need.

So why am I telling you this please?

Can readers of this thread please feel free to post links to good Monster/character encounter down loadable markers I can down load and print up.

3D or 2D is fine too, but I may just go with flat counters.

Thanks in advance...................

I'm a big big fan of Fiery Dragon's counter collection digital. (Don't have the link, but google it.) I tried some of the 3D stand-up ones (even bought some), but the art wasn't as good and it took more effort to make. With Fiery Dragon's, I print out on cardstock, paste to foam-core for added heft, and cut out. Easy, and looks good.

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
Fiery Dragon

I picked up their free downloadable counter set for Keep on the Shadowfell and pasted the printout to cardstock and cut them out and those worked nice.

My fellow GM and I split the cost of the recent 4e counter bundles, and they're great materials. Thick cardboard counters for all the heroic level monsters in the MM, with multiples of some of the beasties. One side for normal and the flipside for bloodied. Really nice. I'll keep buying from them till someone puts out something better.

Remove ads