• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Manual: Legendary Evils Complete Set!!

deadsmurf

First Post
I'm pretty sure I want at least one of each visible pack.
This set looks quite good. great even. Not quite as good as Giants of Legend, but that was one of the highest points of the entire line.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Whoa, they're awesome! Almost all minis are a good choice and all visibles are basically awesome must-haves. That probably ensures that people want to get one of each! Which is a good strategy - and one that I like! :D

Cheers, LT.

mykelsss

First Post
Whoa, they're awesome! Almost all minis are a good choice and all visibles are basically awesome must-haves. That probably ensures that people want to get one of each! Which is a good strategy - and one that I like! :D

Cheers, LT.

Yeah, cheers to Wizards for delivering on their "50% more painting steps!!" promise. I imagine that this set will sell VERY well with the iconic D&D miniatures showcased in each box. Hopefully that'll mean more huge sets down the road! ;)

Klaus

First Post
The Green Dragon is at least 14 kinds of awesome!

If it weren't Large, the Sivak draconian would be perfect for a dragonborn PC in my campaign!

Love the Brown Dragon, the Rimefire Griffon and the Storm Titan.

In the Heroes page, I definitely want the Dragonborn Warlord.

I'd hazard a guess that the 3rd figure in Martial Heroes 4 is a Dragonborn Ranger.

Last edited:

Remove ads