• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster summoning cards?

Rpjunkie

First Post
Has there been or is there Monster summoning cards with stats and stuff around? If so where could one find them?

RPJ

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Rpjunkie said:
Has there been or is there Monster summoning cards with stats and stuff around? If so where could one find them?

RPJ

I have some from 1e, but I have not heard of anything for 3e.

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
I have done a set for my Conjurer (up through Summon Monster VI), they are 4"x6" cards done in QuarkXpress and have pretty much the entire Monster Manual entry on them.

Unfortunately for anyone else, I have also applied the Improved Summoning feat and the Pseudonatural Template to them, so they are pretty customized to my Wizard6/Alienist5...

Edited for syntax...

Last edited:

I have a pdf file called 'ComabtCard' that has stablocks for all SRD monsters, including a page that lists by spell for summoning....

Unfortunatley I can't find it on the net and think it may have been pulled.. Thier homepage is no longer valid.

Used to be on RPGNet as a free download.

Anyone know why it got pulled? I would not want to post/give out a file that is not legal :)

Remove ads