• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monsters and Minis of H2 (Labyrinth)?

frankthedm

First Post
Norker
norkerfa6.jpg

SOme of these were guesses as to what was what...

img79.imageshack.us/img79/430/lightningrodmaze1qr8.png

[sblock=upcoming spritesheet]Now I am not sure what the "?" maked ones look like, so any info would be usefull.

? Arbalester X 2
Bugbear Warrior
Cavern Choker X 2
Duergar Guards X 4
Duergar Scouts X 2
Duergar Shock Trooper X 2
Duergar Theurge
? Enigma of Vecna X 2
Imp
Norker Bezerker
Norker Grunts X 8
Norker Slinger X 2 (ettercap?)
Norkers X 5
? Phalagar
Spined Devils X 2
Tiefling Darkblade X 2
Tiefling Heretic X 2[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jhaelen

First Post
Hmm, seeing this, it really looks like a hairless bugbear, doesn't it?

I generally don't mind if they revisit old Fiend Folio monsters, but I hope they only do it if they've got good ideas for distinctive and memorable racial abilities. That was one of my major nitpicks in 1E & 2E: Too many monsters were different only in appearance and background info. I can (and regularly do) apply such cosmetic changes without any need for a new monster.

frankthedm

First Post
well, One counter is missing and the
enigmas of vecna
are just some hooded dudes since I have no clue what they look like.

img79.imageshack.us/img79/1518/lightningrodmaze2ju3.png

sturmkraehe

First Post
Conspicuous in their absence are Minotaurs.

I've seen this question pop up a couple of times without an answer, here is your spoiler (cursor down since I don't know how to use the snazzy spoiler window):

Thunderspire Labyrinth is an ancient minotaur city, but has since been taken over by the Mages of Saruun. It's probably been hundreds of years since the place has been inhabited by any organized minotaur society. There is plenty of room, though, to add minotaurs if you want.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads