Monte Cook - you've gone and done it now!

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Driddle said:
This ought to be moved to one of the other forum areas, as it deals with alternative d20 products and a header addressing the creator about the product. Perhaps a review would be in order?

Just trying to be helpful. No sin greater than a thread in the wrong forum.

I don't understand. Threads that congratulate creators for a good job aren't appropriate to this forum? I would think it is in everyone's best interest to feel free to offer their opinions -- and congratulations -- on any product or creator.

BCD is an excellent product and Monte deserves the congratulations. In my opinion there's absolutely no reason this thread should be moved.

Driddle

First Post
Morrus said:
Guys, don't worry about Driddle. Really.

And Driddle - stop trying to mess up my thread! :)

(Only replying because I was addressed directly...)
:confused: I never actively attempt to 'mess up' anyone's thread. I merely seek consistency in an inconsistant world.

Eh, whatever. No problem.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Even if RHIP is not AOK to consider, BCD is a D&D supplement, pretty much, so it's SOP to include it in GD. QED.

Sir Elton

First Post
I don't have this. I don't think I'll purchase it. My focus in my campaigns is on Mycenaean Greek type gaming (you all aught to try it. It's as sexy as the rennaissiance.)

Therefore, my games don't go into the outer planes as much.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
diaglo said:
heh.. heh..heh... :heh:

i was digging thru some of my 2ed Planescape stuff to help BOZ out last night...

well i came across this and well... :eek: got distracted

sorry BOZ... i'll try again tonight.

BOZ forgives you? :)

Remove ads