Moot -- Craft Points: Craft Homonculous

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock=now moot]The rules on craft points provide bonus craft points for each item creation feat gained. This is to ensure that the feats can actually be used. The rules do not include the artificer Craft Homunculous class ability on the table.

Proposal 1
2,000 craft points (compare to 3,000 for Craft Construct) are gained when gaining the ability.

(In the Alternative) Proposal 2
Artificers do not need to expend craft points to create or improve their Homonculous.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Craft points are going to be different in LEB, tied to timing rather than simply leveling, and one craft point is worth far more than it once was. As such, the feats need to give either far fewer craft points or none at all.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Craft points are going to be different in LEB, tied to timing rather than simply leveling, and one craft point is worth far more than it once was. As such, the feats need to give either far fewer craft points or none at all.

Has an alternate system passed yet?

Patlin

Explorer
OK, I guess I can do the accounting over again once we have a system. (Re: the scrolls Shoot and Anvuss just made.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
No, but neither has the LEW system. Right now we just have none at all.
Actualy, I remeber that we agreed to use the LEW system untill something better came along.

Remove ads