• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More feats, and stackable feats

Kerrick

First Post
Just to clarify, I meant my feat suggestions for feats that do NOT stack. If they could be taken repeatedly, they would be WAY overpowered.
You mean Dodge and the +2 save feats? Yeah, I figured as much. I was talking about SF stacking. :)

Also, if a wizard was going to spend 5-6 feats boosting DC, having a 14+ to make the save is not at all unreasonable or overpowered. In the same instance, the same creature is likely going to have something else to boost his saves even further than +20 (saves do increase faster than DCs), so it would probably really work out to close to a 50/50 thing more often.
True, but like I said, I think we can assume that as a matter of course - most spellcasters would do it. I could be wrong, of course... if they realized that their spell DCs are just fine as is, they'd spend their feats on better things, and only those obsessed with THE POWER would blow all those feats boosting their DC.

Remove ads