• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More new old stuff?

Agamon

Adventurer
From the 2012 product seminar chat:

Q: Any plans to rerelease the other products for 1E and 2E and other editions, either in print or electronically.

A: We are lookig at making a lot of that older material available to you, but we want to make sure we do it right for you guys and for wizards. We'll have more news on that.

Interesting....

UHF

First Post
From the 2012 product seminar chat:

Interesting....
I am optimistic.

IMO if WOTC is going to 'compete with older editions' it should at least pay a little lip service to them and keep them in print. At the vary least they shouldn't be handing away that market. I noticed that over the 2010 Christmas Merls was talking about LOFP, which is a Basic D&D clone.

PS. I don't expect WOTC to make any real coin on this...

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Clearly they are re-releasing the white box for me with supplements. You know, just so I can own a copy without breaking the bank.

They just want to make sure to get that old typewriter font and the crayon drawings right before printing.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
They have been saying that in regards to electronically available products since they got rid of PDFs... How long ago now?

I really hope that you aren't going to hold your breath....

The Auld Grump

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads