• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E More the one perform still class skill?

Greenfeuer

Explorer
I just wanted to ask real quick, As Bard/Rogue do I get two perform that is class skill or are all perform skills I make/learn/start class skills?

As in if I pick three perform, is the third a class skill for me? I would have gussed so myself, but I came in doubt. With the talent traits that said all perform are now class skills for you.

Anybody got som street knowlegde on this? I can see on a character generator that I get 3+ class skill to ALL my perform skills so yeah.

Last edited:

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
I think I understand your question.

Perform, and all the kinds of perform, would be a class skill for you. If you invest points in Perform (Oratory), Perform (Dance) or Perform (Juggling), All of those would be class skills.

You would have to invest your skillpoints separately into each different perform skill, but they would all get the +3 bonus.

delericho

Legend
I don't have a source to cite, but I believe that if Perform is listed as a class skill for you, it should really read "Perform (all) (Cha)".

So once you have it as a class skill, you can take as many forms of Perform as you wish.

benkyo

First Post
I think I understand your question.

Perform, and all the kinds of perform, would be a class skill for you. If you invest points in Perform (Oratory), Perform (Dance) or Perform (Juggling), All of those would be class skills.

You would have to invest your skillpoints separately into each different perform skill, but they would all get the +3 bonus.

RUMBLETiGER is correct.
If you only got one as a class skill, it would most likely be listed out for you (i.e. Class Skills, Perform, Oratory). In fact, I think some classes do have this specified (Pathfinder Society Chronicler I believe).

Remove ads