• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More time gaming or ENWorlding?

More time gaming or ENWorlding?

• I spend more time on ENWorld

Votes: 110 69.6%
  • I spend more time in RPG worlds

Votes: 37 23.4%
  • Something else I'll explain below

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I refuse to submit to your first three options

Votes: 6 3.8%

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who spends more time on EN World than gaming. I've been writing a fair bit, and wish that I could keep a regular group together, but I use EN World as a substitute for the gaming time I don't get.

zeo_evil

First Post
Considering I game weekly for about eight hours but I only come here to get news and answer the front-page poll I’d have to say I game more. I do occasionally check out the article and the homebrew section but I really don’t think I can add much that somebody else hasn’t already said despite almost two decades of gaming experience.

For the record I have been coming to this site in one form or another for about five years.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oh, I didn't realize the second option was supposed to be PREPARING and playing, just playing. In that case, I spend more time preparing/playing than being on EnWorld because I'm working on creating my own homebrewn world which takes a lot of time, though I do come here a lot and browse for ideas. If I could change my vote, I would.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I only spend one or two days a week gaming and only 12 hours per week gaming, and considering that I don't have anything else to do with my time, I easily spend more time here.

Psion

Adventurer
Definitely spend more time on ENWorld.

But I don't think I am as bad as some. At least I play. Some many people who haunt RPG forums never play, it seems.

Bobitron

Explorer
I play in one face-to-face game for 4 hours or so a week. Most of my gaming is play-by-post, so in a sense the majority of my time here at EN World is gaming. I voted EN World.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I definitely spend more time on the internet than gaming. I don't know whether or not I spend more time in EN World alone than gaming, though.

jtone

Explorer
I spend a lot more time on ENWorld, probably 9 hours for every hour of gaming. Mind you, my group is getting more and more into gaming, so with time that ratio may shift.

PJ-Mason

First Post
I come to ENWorld almost every day and only game once a week. So my vote would be more time on EN World. But i'll be gaming twice a week starting at the beginning of the month. So that will probably be about 11-12 hours a week gaming, 2.5 hours traveling to and from games, and about 7-14 hours a week on EN World. So i guess my vote will switch to....reply hazy, ask again later.... :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads