• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Morning: FLASHPOINT (Spycraft 2.0)

Psion

Adventurer
A bitter betrayal has left your team, agents of the Joint Flashpoint Task Force, as the last line of defense against a mysterious new terrorist group with access to a weapon of unprecedented power. Now it is up to you to uncover the truth about this weapon and stop the villains from deploying it before its too late.

FLASHPOINT is a Spycraft 2.0 adventure, with a dose of the tension and breathtaking conflict of 24 with a few dashes of the mysterious from (classified sources). No familiarity with the Spycraft 2.0 system is required, and the character sheet packet will include a primer and basic actions of the game, and the character sheet contains an easy to use reference on all your character's abilities.

This is an updated version of the Spycraft adventure that I ran at GenCon.

AGENTS
1) CarlZog
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN
7) OPEN

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
I'll run this James Bond/Jack Baeur/John McClain style rather than MI style if need be, but it would help me to know: do either of you have any exposure to spycraft already? I have high level charactes in place already that would be good for a handful of players against great odds, but having more abilities they are a bit more complicated.

Psion

Adventurer
I will not be attending.

Sorry to hear that. Take care.

Well, there are a couple of folks alted for other games that may need a game... and I've had last minute drop ins before. I'm not sure what other games I would play in the morning. So I'm sticking this out as long as you are CarlZog.

Remove ads