• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Morning: The Sword of Atlantis (Hollow Earth Expedition)

RocketBoy

First Post
Different reasons, One Goal. Take the key and unlock a mysterious world to obtain the prize- Excalibur!! One of the Twelve Swords of Atlantis. Wealth, passion and adventure lure the daughter of Tycoon John Tudor and her friends on what they consider a working study of Machu Pichu. Just before the plane lands, they realize this isn't going to be an ordinary trip, but one of unexpected adventure and intrigue.

1. Queenie
2. Dire Wolf
3. BrentNewhall
4. YourSwordIsMine
5. Dungannon
6. Bretbo

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Would you have a problem if hubby or I played in your game... we will have our young daughter with us? Just want to double check with you.

Dire Wolf

First Post
Yeah, like my wife said, we'd like to play in your game but will have to keep an eye on my 4 year old. Generally it hasn't been a problem but we want to be sure you're cool with it. Thanks!

madwabbit

First Post
Yeah, like my wife said, we'd like to play in your game but will have to keep an eye on my 4 year old. Generally it hasn't been a problem but we want to be sure you're cool with it. Thanks!
RocketBoy and I are supposed to chat about this adventure this evening, and I'll check with him, since he probably won't get a chance to check the site for a couple of days. He's got two kids of his own, roughly the same age as Bella, so I'm reasonably certain he's not going to have an issue with it.

RocketBoy

First Post
Queenie and Dire Wolf, I would love to have you in the game. No worries about you daughter it will be fine. Madwabbit is right I have 2 very feral boys.

Remove ads