• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Morrus Appreciation Week

wykthor

First Post
Thank you, Morrus, for taking the responsability to manage this site. You reallly deserve a pat on the back.

Thank you, PirateCat and all the tech staff for keeping the server running smoothly. You hold this ship tight during the fiercest storm.

Thank you, JohnCooper, JoeGKushner, Crothian, Psion and all the other reviewers for your excellent work. The publishers should be thankful also, and not take this site for granted. If were not for EnWorld, Í wouldnt have bought:

- 9 books from Green Ronin
- 7 books from Fantasy Flight
- 2 books from Necromancer Games
- 3 products from Inner Circle Games
- 6 books from Sword & Sorcery
- 3 books from AEG
- 3 Products of S.T Cooley Publishing
- 3 Books from Mongoose
- 2 Books from ChainMail Bikini Games
- The vast majority of WotC products (yes, don´t think I read WotC for news; I follow the news here THEN I click on the link ;-) I don´t acquire most of them without a review)

And also, if not from this site, I wouldn´t be have known some jewels like the Immortal Handbook, the world of Xcrawl, the Arcana Unearthed/Evolved Series and become tempted daily to buy B5 sourcebooks.

Finally, thanks to Eric Noah too, for starting a dream that come true.

> Welcome! You're seeing this message because you have successfully completed your registration but you've never posted. We'd love to hear from you. Click here to say Hello and maybe even post a few details about yourself.

I keep seeing this message but I already participate in enough messageboards, but THIS is one thread that can convince me to go out of lurking for a moment: you can´t be grateful enough for the marvelous things EnWorld has provided for us fans :)

Cartigan Mrryl

First Post
Morrus = Demi-God CR 75... if not CR 5005135136846813500135431 (I hit random numbers and it seemed appropriate.....)

actually, we should have a compeition to make an actual NPC/Monster outta Morrus... anyone up for it? :D

I mean, why not? I'd use it! Who wouldn't?

Land Outcast

Explorer
Merci
Danke
Gracias
Gratzie
Arigato
Obrigado
Thanks

Thx :cool:

ya knows, doesn't ye?
I will sacrifice brownies in your honour!

This place is my one window for roleplaying apart from the only other people I know who knows roleplaying games (my D&D group).

Thanks... Did I thank you already?

NOTE: Morrus has Immunity to Cthulhu Mythos for seven days... sorry squidface :] ,

I would kiss you M, except (i) we're on different continents; (ii) it would revive the "sex and D&D" arguments; and (ii) it would be inappropriate.

The sentiment, however, remains. Thank you.

Plus I now feel virtuous for thanking--which means I can skip the gym!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads