• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Most interesting chimera creatures

Belzbet

First Post
Anyone out there have encountered any chimeras more interesting than the typical lion/ram/dragon?

Savage species page 206 has the chimeric creature template, its a template designed to make your own chimeric creature I dont know if this is what you were looking for but its a start I guess (as a note I as a DM have used this template to make some pretty unique chimera's)...

Mark1733

Explorer
Savage species page 206 has the chimeric creature template, its a template designed to make your own chimeric creature I dont know if this is what you were looking for but its a start I guess (as a note I as a DM have used this template to make some pretty unique chimera's)...
I am starting with the template in the MM2, but like your comment on the oozes thread...I am not worrying too much about details. I just started looking at the way they did it and seemed to get blocked from interesting ideas. I will check out the Savage Species. Thanks!

Mark1733

Explorer
What do think about one head being a slug or a snail covered in a corrosive slime?
Frog with sticky tongue attack with reach, swallow whole?
the others could be acid resistant features like black dragon and the like

Remove ads