• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Most Outrageous Weapons

Andor

First Post
Tinner said:
Mary had an incrediblely high Ego score, and forced the player to cross-dress, and prance about in a very stereotypical gay fashion. He deserved it. :D
bold added for emphasis

I can only hope you mean the character...

Barovan

First Post
In a campaign o' so long ago one of the characters got a very powerful dagger, way more powerful then anything else we had. Well there were some problems, this character was an assassin and liked to sneak up and stab folks in the back. Well, the dagger liked to announce that what is was doing, so as the assassin snuck up on his victim the dagger would plainly announce "I am backstabbing you!” The first time this happened the game almost ended! It was also very hard to get rid of.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
One of my Eberron groups found the intelligent weapon Mercystik, a truncheon who acted and sounded like Anthony Daniels as C-3P0.

They loved him.

Demiurge out.

I need to have the party uncover a sword of break dancing. It's a normal dancing sword, except that every fourth round it attempts to sunder one of its allies' weapon. 'Cause it's jealous, you know.

William Ronald

Explorer
I have seen some silly things. One of the sillier and most dreadful was the player who decided to use a Daern's Instant Fortress as a grenade weapon. It created a huge cave-in, injured several people, and caused the BBEG to flee.

Let's say that there was a character perilously close to being killed by his fellow PCs.

Tolen Mar

First Post
I dont remember where I got it, but I found a netbook of magic items, and it had some doozies in it. Some were rip-offs...the one ring, excalibur, the Shankara stones...a few were cool, like th Black Flag. When unfurled it caused any opponent who could see it to will save or flee.

But then there were things like the sword of cowardice...I still want to inflict that one a group. Basically, it was an intelligent, cowardly sword. Every time it was swung at a monster, it would scream in terror and try to twist its way out of their grip...

Then in 2E (possibly earlier editions too) there was the sovereign glue, and universal solvent. The solvent I suppose I could see, but super glue?

Remove ads