Mother of All Treasure Tables availability date changed

Cassandra

First Post
The Mother of All Treasure Tables™ will be available on October 25, 2006, according to the website of Kenzer and Company. See the product information there.

The Mother of All Treasure Tables™ puts the "ah!" (or awe) back into your treasures!

From the farthest corners of the earth, a vast array of treasure has been gathered. Never before has such a book been available, to provide with a simple roll of the dice a random selection of detailed descriptions - treasures that include weapons and walking sticks, elaborate jewelry and wooden buttons, carved boxes with secret compartments, rare ivory and iron pots. There are statuettes, royal robes, belts, antique coins, and armor suitable for the greatest adventurers of legend. Each treasure has been carefully calculated based on standard values but there is nothing standard about these treasures!

Here in a single volume are nearly 700 treasures to use individually or mix into an astronomical number of combinations, more carefully thought out and detailed than any before. Containing treasures suitable for the lowliest of pickpockets and brawlers or the most splendid of kings and queens, this book will augment your imagination and encourage your heroes to ever strive for more opportunities to obtain treasure. Creative flair and painstaking research together provide you with treasure that is as "real" as you can get in a world with dragons and wizards. This is The Mother of All Treasure Tables!

The Mother of All Treasure Tables™ was written for Necromancer Games by Tabletop Adventures and their Writers of Darkness, and is being distributed by Kenzer and Company.

Bill Webb of Necromancer wrote, “This is the coolest book I have ever seen.” Clark Peterson commented, “I was blown away. I think this book is really cool and Bill and I are very proud to be putting it out under our banner.”

It is hardcover with 162 pages and is priced at $27.99. Check with your local game store, or order directly through the Kenzer & Company website when available.

(The date continues to be updated; we'll try to keep you posted on any further alterations.)

Last edited:

Cassandra

First Post
The Mother of All Treasure Tables is now available in stores - if your local store doesn't have it yet, ask! They can order it from Kenzer & Co. I haven't seen a copy yet, but I'm told the books look very good. I'm also told they have already started inspiring GMs with ideas for adventures based on items of treasure - which is really excellent.

Cassandra

First Post
The Mother of All Treasure Tables™ is now available in print through the Kenzer & Company web store. It should also be available through local game stores. I have my copy, and it looks good. I was even able to use it in a game the very day I got it, which was amusing.

For those of you who prefer the utility of an electronic version, the PDF is available here at the EN World Download Shop.

Remove ads