• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mount Eden (40046) area gaming group looking for a few D&D Players.

Death_Jester

Explorer
Hello everyone,

I hope this reaches some local area gamers looking to play in an Old School B/X Basic and Expert based game. We are a group of four players (plus of course the GM) ranging in age from our mid-20s to early 40s. We are playing through some modules in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos setting. So far we have about two sessions under our belt but we want to add one or two more people to join in the fun.

We are looking to start a long-term ROLE PLAYING game. Since the rules are so light we're able to really play out character and enjoy ourselves. While at the same time enjoying some of the old school goodness from the good ol' days of Dungeons and Dragons. We are all experienced players, though have been gaming in this configuration only a couple of months.

At the moment we're playing every other weekend at a private home. Please feel free to drop me a line on the board or private message and let me know if you are interested in playing and more details can then be provided.

Thanks for your time.

NC1007

First Post
Hi. I'm actually looking for game, and original recipe sounds fine. I'm hoping you're gaming on Saturday, as my Sundays are booked with other games. Let me know.

Remove ads