Moving to Columbia, MO. Looking for group

dontpunkme

First Post
In August I'm going to be moving to Columbia, MO. I primarily play 3.5, however I'm also open to earlier editions (I have no interest in 4e). Also, if anyone can give me names of FLGS in that area I'd also appreciate it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i think i better mention that we are moving toward Pathfinder RPG system. are you familiar with that?

dontpunkme

First Post
I know of Pathfinder, but haven't really had the chance to sit down and play it. If my memory serves me it's more or less 3.5 OGL and Monte joined their creative team. So although I haven't played it, it definitely has sparked my interest.

Scott DeWar

you might want to go to piazo's sight and down load their alpha release 3. it would be interesting to hear your opinion on it.

possum

First Post
dontpunkme said:
In August I'm going to be moving to Columbia, MO. I primarily play 3.5, however I'm also open to earlier editions (I have no interest in 4e). Also, if anyone can give me names of FLGS in that area I'd also appreciate it.

Welcome to the area. The local game store in the area is Valahalla's Gate, though the comic store--Rock Bottom Comics--has some pretty good deals on what gaming material they have. Atmosphere in both stores is pretty cool, too.

possum

First Post
I mainly play RPGs online. I wish I could find a regular group, but being primarily a Star Wars gamer, it's not that easy.

Scott DeWar

We May be soon experiencing a turnover inour group. You want i should talk to the Dm? (if you are interested that is. ) might soon be needing two players here.

we would be losing our fighter types and cleric

dontpunkme

First Post
Thank you for the head's up on the FLGS. I'll definitely get on top of reading the paizo preview sometime later this week (currently still working on my next adventure in the game I DM). But if you're is still looking for players come August, I'm certainly going to be hunting for a game.

Remove ads