Moving to Columbia, MO. Looking for group

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
No hurries on the Piazo Pathfinder thing...though you may find you like some stuff in Pathfinder system that you may want to instill in your next game...

The neat thing of Pathfinder is that you can reverse generate characters from pathfinder to 3.5 wotc or vice versa. I use the system in my game that I DM, which reminds me...i need to prepare for my next game....

dontpunkme

First Post
I finally got the chance to look over the Pathfinder rules. They made some really nice changes, especially with the fighter. I as a DM and player saw the same problem, there wasn't any real reason to stick with a fighter. I created a few fighter only feats to try to correct this with pretty good success.

In addition to Pathfinder do you guys use any other books (CAd, CW, BoED, etc) or any non-core classes (scout, knight, etc).? Although, to the latter, I imagine it'd create a headache for the DM to try to even the classes out with those presented in Pathfinder.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
we have a stack of books about a foot and half tall...lots of non core stuff

spell comp, magic item comp, complet series, nine swords, black company (mainly used for the master work rules) unearthed arcana, yada yada ...

dontpunkme

First Post
Excellent, core-only while sufficient, always feels a bit stifling. Especially since I have a disgusting amount of 3.5 stuff at the ready. I have the Bo9S, but my former DM didn't allow it and none of the players in my current campaign cared to bother with it (gestalt hack-and-slash meant to be a quick going away campaign).

If you guys are down for an extra player come August I'm definitely in.

Remove ads