• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mrs Rousy, it's time for your meds

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, before I watched this season I thought Rousy was the nice, sane one. Now I like Miesha better - and not just cuz she's hawtter. 'Course, there's some huge favortism issues on Miesha's team and her boyfriend is an absolute d-bag but yeah, Ronda's lost it. Totes.

Yeah, seriously, I've not seen the season, but every article I've read on it says she had some crazy rage moments our boots of sad face. This just makes her seem completely insane.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
She is insane. It's kinda sad, really. She refuses to shake Miesha's hand after fights even when her kids win and she flips her off instead. She's even got one of her assistants doing it now. Any little prank Miesha pulls is taken dead seriously as a real insult and Ronda gets enraged. At one point Miesha and her crew put these posters up and Dana saw them before Ronda got in. She's so nuts he actually went around the entire gym and pulled all the ones he could find down so Ronda didn't lose her stuff. Miesha comes off as way more normal.

The best one, though, was after the first fight or one of the first fights. Miesha's team wins and the loser is really sad an' stuff. Well Miesha runs into the cage and picks the winner up and is all happy an' stuff and Ronda takes that as an insult to her fighter - she actually said that Miesha was celebrating her team member's pain. Yeah. Like they don't celebrate in the cage after they win or whatever. She was angry as hell about it and even cried. The kicker? The girl that lost was Shayna Basler - Miesha's friend. Miesha's other friend beat her, though, so that's why she was happier than usual in the cage. Anyhoo, Ronda is cray cray.

That sounds totally insane. Maybe Dana can make the Cain vs Rousy fight. Ronda is crazy enough to sign the contract and show up thinking she has a chance to win.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, that'd fill some seats. I don't know what happened to her. It's like she's got to have this chip on her shoulder to function or something. I'm sure it works well privately but she's in the spotlight now. She comes of as a crazy, whiny psycho.

What happened to her is that she started hanging out with the Diaz brothers and their idiot training camp. I'd pay to watch Cain fight Rousy. It would be over quick, but still worth it.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, knowing the Diaz brothers does not add to the smartness you exude. The worst part was that all of her team gushed about how awesome and cool it was to have Nate there. One English dood even said his one kid was named Nate ... and he was named after Diaz. Can you believe that sick ****?

Remove ads