MS, Hattiesburg. Looking for d20 gamers...

Jedi Niyte

First Post
Hey there!

I just recently moved to the Hattiesburg area (Petal, to be more specific) and am looking to get into a good d20 Modern game. I'd also be interested in Star Wars d20 or Dungeons & Dragons 3.5.

If you're interested, reply here or give me a holler at milesrodneymcneely2@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

:)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
MS doesn't seem to well represented on these boards. Your the only other one I know of (I'm in Starkville).

Jedi Niyte

First Post
Hi, stonegod!

Good to hear from you. Where is Starkville, exactly? I'm in Petal, so maybe we're not too far away to put something together.

Holler back, and take care.

Rodney

stonegod

its on the other side of I20, a good drive away near the Bama border to the north (Google tells me its about 4 hrs).

GwydapLlew

First Post
Darn, Stonegod, I didn't know you were in S'ville. That's a shame, because I really like playing with you - and now I just can't bring myself to interact with someone near the Vo-Tech school. ;)

---Hotty Toddy Spikey

As to the OP, Mississippi is a hard state to game in. USM should have several gaming groups and I know that there should still be a game store or two in the area. I would check with their campus organizations and then hit the phone book. Also, there are several boffer LARPs in the area - SOLAR and Dreamscape - and they may be able to introduce you to some pen-and-paper groups.

A lot of the people I'd direct you to have either graduated or moved once Katrina hit. :(

stonegod

GwydapLlew said:
Darn, Stonegod, I didn't know you were in S'ville. That's a shame, because I really like playing with you - and now I just can't bring myself to interact with someone near the Vo-Tech school. ;)
Good thing you don't know I work there...

oops. ;)

GwydapLlew

First Post
stonegod said:
Good thing you don't know I work there...

oops. ;)

*grins* Have you castrated any cattle lately? ;) With Ole Miss winning in basketball last night and MSU losing, I imagine the coaches are going to have to do /something/ to try to get back on a winning streak. :]

Last edited:

stonegod

You're talking about one of things with those things you throw, or kick, or hit or something? Right? Supposedly is really big around here. So I've heard.

Remove ads