D&D General Multiclass names

HorrorRogue

Villager
Hey,
I'm looking for 2 class names that combines a paladin/rogue and an eldritch knight/rogue.
I know I can just say paladin/rogue or eldritch knight/rogue but I'd like to have names for these multiclasses

BookTenTiger

He / Him
Paladin/Rogue: Vigilante, Vanguard, Venger

I'm imagining a Batman-type who enacts justice from the shadows.

Eldritch Knight/Rogue: Witch Hunter, Slayer, Rune Warrior

I'm imagining a Witcher-type who is a jack of all trades focused on combat.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
If you want single word class names:

P/R: @BookTenTiger's were really good... plus you could go Avenger, Rapscallion, Vindicator

EK/R: Virtuoso, Dandy, Partisan. Although the most obvious name would be 'Eldritch Trickster' (combining both the wizard/fighter and wizard/rogue subclass names into one.)

BaldrickGepner

Villager
Divine Infiltrator - this class combines the righteous qualities of a paladin with the stealth and cunning of a rogue.
Arcane Shadowblade is a fusion of eldritch knight and rogue, seamlessly blending martial prowess with arcane mastery and stealth.

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Hey,
I'm looking for 2 class names that combines a paladin/rogue and an eldritch knight/rogue.
I know I can just say paladin/rogue or eldritch knight/rogue but I'd like to have names for these multiclasses
Paladin/Rogue: Sounds like an "Inquisitor" to me. Someone we expect to do...not exactly "underhanded" stuff, but infiltration, rooting out things in the dark places where they hide. Alternative names could be "Iconoclast" (someone who breaks the rules in order to protect them) or "Sentinel" (someone who hunts alone, outside the regular religious hierarchy, to deal with things normal methods can't.)

EK/Rogue: This is kinda tough because EK is already a Wizard/Fighter, and we already have a Wizard/Rogue (Arcane Trickster), so this is effectively asking for a Wizard/Fighter/Rogue name, and that's a lot of stuff to try to cover in a single spot. However, you could do worse than stealing the term for a magical rogue from Elder Scrolls, that is, "Nightblade." Alternatives could be "Spellknife" (since Rogues generally want to use knives, and this emphasizes bladework + spells), or if you want to emphasize the Fighter side of things a bit more, perhaps "Cutthroat."

Remove ads