• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Multiclassing Feytouched paragon path

Cold0

First Post
I have a question about multiclassing and the use of a Paragon Pact class features and spells. Let say that I have a heroic tier character with the Pact Initiate feat. He chooses the fey warlock pact and gains the pact’s at-will power (eye’s bite) as an encounter power can pursue the
Warlock paragon path based on that pact. So, at 11th level he chooses the Feytouched paragon path. Cleary some class features spells are out the reach of character, as he lacks Warlock’s curse. Now, in the new Arcane Power, there’s a heroic talent called Student of Maledictum (or something similar) that’s gives the Warlock’s curse feature 1/encounter. Using this feat the character can now use the spell Twilight Teleport (teleport after dropping to 0 a cursed enemy), but can he use the Feytouched feature Patron’s Favor (16th level)?

The feature description says “use Patron’s Favor in place of your Misty Step when an enemy under your Warlock’s Curse drops to 0 hit points or fewer.” The character can now drop to 0 hp an enemy with Warlock’s Curse but does he need even Misty Step to use Patron’s Favor?
Then if the character can use Patron’s Favor without Misty Step does he ignore the 1-2 results on the Patron’s Favor “You use your Misty Step as normal.”?

Thank you.

hong

WotC's bitch
I'd let you do it. It's no different to other multiclassing feats that let you, say, sneak attack 1/encounter; it counts for the purposes of having that class feature.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads