• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Munchkin D20 Material [my players stay out]

Jhyrryl

First Post
I'm going to start a Munchkin D20 game, converting WG7 Castle Greyhawk over to 3.5 as the thrust of the main campaign. However I know I'm going to need filler material as well.

What I'm looking for then, is other adventure materials that would fit into the same thematic style as WG7, and any critters from the MM that others have already "Munchkinized."

If you have never seen WG7, here's a link that has the module's synopsis, and a prudent warning.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
Anything converted from an April Fool's Dragon Magazine.

But hey! Soft Drink elementals just got nerfed, 3.5 haste makes them suck! Let them keep extra standard actions.... wonder what the reach on a straw is...

Jhyrryl

First Post
Wippit Guud said:
Anything converted from an April Fool's Dragon Magazine.

But hey! Soft Drink elementals just got nerfed, 3.5 haste makes them suck! Let them keep extra standard actions.... wonder what the reach on a straw is...

Yeah, unfortunately only one April issue in the last 3 years has had "funny" monsters, and it wasn't as good as I've seen in previous years - and I don't have anything older than that. :(

Krinkle

First Post
Anyone remember the "Fluffy Goes to Heck" adventure from an old Dungeon magazine, probably an April issue. There was a soap dragon, beatnik zombies, the Cow of Ill Omen, and an Elvis Golem (among a bunch of other things I don't remember).

Purkle-chan

First Post
You've probably already done this, but if not I'd suggest taking a look at Steve Jackson's D20 Munchkin books, specifically the monster book. If nothing else it might give you some ideas.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads