Murder is the Pits

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
"Well, how about Ironwolf, you take the first watch, I'll take the second watch, Michael, you can take the third watch, and Ros, you get the fourth watch?"

"I'm usually up early, so it might be better for me to take fourth watch. It'll be just like home that way."
He pauses for a moment.
"I wonder if there's any cows I could milk?"

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
"I'm usually up early, so it might be better for me to take fourth watch. It'll be just like home that way."
He pauses for a moment.
"I wonder if there's any cows I could milk?"
"You could ask some of the women over there, but I wouldn't call them cows when you ask." Vanitri grins. "I think Ros needs full rest for her spells, but I'm not sure you do. I'm not realy into the magic thing."

OOC: Clerics just get their spells at a certaint time in the day, arcanists need to sleep for 8 hours and then study for an hour, but I'm not sure if it's realy a big deal.

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf will keep watch as requested, but will try to be casual about it, and most of all quiet. Keeping the other gladiators awake with justified but apparently paranoid notions wouldn't help gain their trust.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Bump. Did we loose you Kahuna?

ooc: By my count, it's more than a week since KB's last post in this thread. Do you need to put this thread on hold due to RL issues, KB? I hope you don't need to cancell it, that would be two such in a row for Ironwolf!

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: By my count, it's more than a week since KB's last post in this thread. Do you need to put this thread on hold due to RL issues, KB? I hope you don't need to cancell it, that would be two such in a row for Ironwolf!
OOC: I"ve seen KB in other threads here in LEW, so I don't know.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: I"ve seen KB in other threads here in LEW, so I don't know.

Actually, she posted in one of my adventures today, so I'm sure she's around. Just hoping to hear if/when she'll have time to DM again. I know how I feel when I fall behind, and that it can happen even if you don't want it to, so no pressure. A one line "Hey, I've got stuff going on and will be back to a more regular schedule in about 3 weeks" post or something similar would satisfy me.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Actually, she posted in one of my adventures today, so I'm sure she's around. Just hoping to hear if/when she'll have time to DM again. I know how I feel when I fall behind, and that it can happen even if you don't want it to, so no pressure. A one line "Hey, I've got stuff going on and will be back to a more regular schedule in about 3 weeks" post or something similar would satisfy me.

Exactly. I've got no problem with delays, just want notice if possable. :)

Jennileerose

First Post
Rosalynn agreed to the third watch, retiring early so she could get enough rest to regain her spells.

She watched over her companions, pretending to be writing a story in her journal.

My companions are still safe. I worry about this...but I trust Vanitri, we do this for the good of others so it is worth it. The fighters are skilled, I wonder who could be the killer?

When Micheal awoke for the last watch, she fell back to sleep for a little bit, praying to Mongrel that they'd all be safe.

(OOC: Hey guys? next time poke me or something...*looks specifically at Bront since he's got her IM* sorry again...changing jobs so yeah...work bites)

Remove ads