• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Murder is the Pits

ajanders

Explorer
Someone's getting subdued to death...

Michael, really peeved now, grabs at Click's leg, trying to spread the joy of prone-ness around the room. (He's trying to grapple, not trip)

Melee touch attack is +3-4 for being prone, total of -1.
Grapple check is +3...I do not believe it takes the prone penalty.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Rosalynn shouts "Enough!" and there is a strange reverbaration to her voice. Clack pauses, lowering his sickle in confusion. (sucessful daze spell)

vanitri strikes at click but misses. Micheal reaches up from the floor and successfully grabs and bearhugs his opponent, rendering him somewhat helpless and knocking the breath out of him. (grappled and did some subdual, but click is still conscious.) Ironwolf leaps to his feat and swings at Clack, but the twin retains enough presence of mind to parry the blow.

Click manages to swing at micheal with his sickle but cannot strike squarely.

Attachments

• petras office rd3.JPG
    petras office rd3.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 74

ajanders

Explorer
Gladiatorial super smash Wrestling

Michael attempts to upgrade his grapple to a pin.
This will hopefully segue into smashing Click's face repeatedly into the floor until he surrrenders or loses consciousness.
It should be noted that while Michael tries to be a nice fella, he does not serve a particularly merciful goddess.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri strikes at Click again, who is now pinned.

OOC: Rapier MW +3 vs Flatfoot/ 1d6+1, +1d6 Sneak/18-20x2

Jennileerose

First Post
Rosalynn qucikly tries to think of something to distract Click so no one gets killed.

She cires in his direction: "Hey Look a giant purple donkey!" while she throws tarts at him and waves a feather in the air, looking like a dork.

(OOC attempting to cast Hideous Laughter )

ajanders

Explorer
Jennileerose said:
Rosalynn qucikly tries to think of something to distract Click so no one gets killed.

She cires in his direction: "Hey Look a giant purple donkey!" while she throws tarts at him and waves a feather in the air, looking like a dork.

(OOC attempting to cast Hideous Laughter )
Well, Michael is bemused.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Clack is apparently a sucker for a donkey joke, because he breaks out in gales of overwhellming laughter, actually falling to the floor and holding his sides with the force of the hysteria. Micheal tries to pin click but cannot quite get the leverage, and vanitri misses the wiggling twin. Ironwolf suffers a moment of existential doubt, uncertain of his own identity. ( :p Sorry, I thought I'd been consistent enough with you being the blue circle in prior fights, I didn't mention it. an action please?) Petra drops her spear and scrambles up over the desk to get out of the melee area.

Click again swings his sickle at Micheal, but it is deflected by the cleric's armor.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads