• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Murder is the Pits

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Was the above post made from Oahu? Long vacation if she's still there! Hope you're enjoying the fun and the sun KB. :)

Maybe if you've been practicing some scuba you'll come back filled with ideas for Earth and Sea... though a northern lake isn't nearly as inviting as the warm, crystal clear waters of Hawaii. I've scubad off Maui and in New York's Kayuga Lake, so I know the difference!

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Total of two weeks. 3 days in santa cruz CA (where sister lives) 3 days on Oahu, one week on the Big Island. The Big Island hotel (as opposed to the Ouha one) had no internet access. :( as of around 1 last night I am home safe and sound and totally jetlagged, and I'll hopefully update the pbps later today when my brain and body come to an understanding on what time it is and whether I should be asleep.

No scuba, but I did climb diamond head with a 22 lb baby strapped to my chest. :cool:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ironwolf continues to swing at the prone giggler but he is wiggly even in his hampered state and avoids that thrust. Vanitri is similarly unsuccessful. Micheal however, is able to knock his weapon clean out of his hands.

Just in time as it turns out, as the strange spell passes. In its wake, however, he seems no more sane. "not for you!" he screams and leaps from the floor trying to attack Ironwolf with his bare hands. (Clack is provoking all sorts of attacks of opertunity here, so the question is do folk want to take them, and do you want to trip, subdue or strike for the kill?)

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri will strike normaly with his AoO (Mostly because he's not equiped to do elsewise), when the man tries to stand.

ajanders

Explorer
Did anybody bet on this fight?

Michael makes a 2-handed swipe at Clack with his hammer on the attack of opportunity, purely by reflex.
(Melee+3, possibly with flanking somewhere in there, depending on what triggers the AOO.
Damage 1d8+2*1.5)
Once he gets an action to think he will step behind Clack and attempt to grapple him, using the haft of the warhammer to pin Clack's shoulders against his chest.
Unless, of course, Clack goes down.

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf will strike at the raving man as he rises from the floor, but will accept a -4 penalty for dealing nonlethal damage with a lethal weapon. He hopes to capture rather than kill.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
As Clack surges to his feet, Vanitri lands a solid blow knocking him back down. Clack is unconsious and bleeding out.

Petra seems flustered and angry, though as she speaks it seems much of the anger is for herself. "Right under my nose! I just assumed that the murders were aimed at my master and not personal, more fool I...." She kneels down and starts applying first aid to Clack. "I knew they were bitter at not being stars, but I thought they would get over it. I should have remembered." Her face softens and there is even a trace a pity in her voice for the man who was a minute ago trying to murder her.

Jennileerose

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
As Clack surges to his feet, Vanitri lands a solid blow knocking him back down. Clack is unconsious and bleeding out.

Petra seems flustered and angry, though as she speaks it seems much of the anger is for herself. "Right under my nose! I just assumed that the murders were aimed at my master and not personal, more fool I...." She kneels down and starts applying first aid to Clack. "I knew they were bitter at not being stars, but I thought they would get over it. I should have remembered." Her face softens and there is even a trace a pity in her voice for the man who was a minute ago trying to murder her.

Rosalynn puts a gentle hand to Petra's shoulder and tries to urge her back.

"Please, Petra, let me."

(OOC: Attempting a Heal Check)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads