• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Music for my game

xrpsuzi

First Post
Straight fantasy-soundtrack of Conan!

Space Opera-Therion (metal opera-think like opera singer from fifth element but with more electric guitars)

FnordBear

First Post
The first and second season Battlestar Galactica soundtracks (the new series not the old) work good at our RPG sessions.

Other than that we have a mish-mash of various video-game soundtracks.

jason_gosse said:
I wants some mood setting tunes for the game. Any recommendations?
Music From “The Elder” by KISS. It’s a concept album that was going to have a movie tie-in. Basically the story is about a boy who becomes a man through a big adventure (inspired by Joseph Cambell's Hero of a Thousand Faces).
Music from the “The Elder” by KISS said:
“When the earth was young, they were already old….”

Since the dawn of time, the Elder have watched silently over a virgin world and all its creatures…

Now, they have assumed the form of mortals so that they might walk amongst men and guide them.

The Elder are an ideal… They embody the wisdom of the ages and the ower of goodness and knowledge… But the Elder wre not alone in the beginning and are not alone still… Another force has existed eternally…

In every place, in every time, an evil is loosed whose sole purpose is to destroy all that is good. And in every time, and every place, it is the task of the Elder to find and train a warrior… a champion to conquer the evil.

As the looming clouds gather, the council of the Elder sits at their ancient table under the sign of the Rose. Once again they must combat the evil that is lurking in darkness and spreading throughout the world.

The await the word from Morpheus, the caretaker, whether the boy be deemed ready for the sacred rite of accession to the Order of the Rose… and for the pronouncement of his sacred duty…

The odyssey begins…

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
I went to my local music store, and they didn't have the newest release (the one I sampled on their site), but had a "best of."

I never knew there was a German medieval music scene, but I do now. :)
-Suzi

Remove ads