• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Must...get...Perform..up

EvilBen

First Post
I seem to remember that song and silence had a magic item named something like the choker of eloquence that gave a +10 bonus (I think) to perform checks, but I don't remember what kind of bonus it was...

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
EvilBen said:
I seem to remember that song and silence had a magic item named something like the choker of eloquence that gave a +10 bonus (I think) to perform checks, but I don't remember what kind of bonus it was...

Singing.

-BG

PS and looking totally hot if you're a dude who's into chokers, which I am

PPS I mean on chicks. Just to clairfy.

PPPS Not that there's anything wrong with being into dudes, it's just that I don't think a choker looks flatering on a guy

PPPPS Oh, and when I say "chicks" I don't mean, like, my cousin Wendy or anything.

PPPPPS Even if she is hot

PPPPPPS And I ask her to my junior prom

PPPPPPPS I'm sharing too much again, aren't I?

Xain335 said:
Must...get...Perform..up

I belive there are herbal medications as well as various divine & arcane spells to help with that sort pf performance.

Viagrow.

Sealit.

Bigby's Caressing Hand.

Power Word: Engorge.

Animate Member.

Stoneform.

All sorts of ways to increase your performance!

Or did you mean Singing Performance?

If so, I'd go with the Phatasmal Ghost Singer, look what it's done for Ashlee Simpson. ;)

Or, go for thos books. They are expensive, but they give you up to a +5 Inherent bonus to Charisma. Just if you are going for ultimate min-maxing here.

Anti-Sean

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
PPPPS Oh, and when I say "chicks" I don't mean, like, my cousin Wendy or anything.

PPPPPS Even if she is hot

PPPPPPS And I ask her to my junior prom

PPPPPPPS I'm sharing too much again, aren't I?

Don't worry, BG - it's not like there's anyone here who *didn't* ask your cousin Wendy to the junior prom. :)

Ghostmoon

First Post
In addition to the bonuses listed above, the following core spells provide a bonus to skill checks that should stack with everything mentioned:

Greater Heroism (Brd 5, Sor/Wiz 6): +4 morale bonus to skill checks
Prayer (Clr 3, Pal 3): +1 luck bonus to skill checks

Testament

First Post
Choker of Eloquence from CV, for +10, Skill Focus for +3, Cloak of Charisma +6, Circlet of Persuasion for +3, Harp of Performance for another +10

15 ranks
+3 Cha base
+3 from the Cloak
+3 Skill Focus
+3 Circlet
+10 Choker
+10 Harp

And you're at +47 before you grab your marching band.

Remove ads